- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Bavis is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law.
What data do we collect?
Bavis collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company identification information (Company name, mailing address, billing address, etc.)
- Anonymous web activity (Internet Protocol (IP) address, webpages requested, referring web page, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bavis with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily completing an online form, in relation to a marketing promotion.
- Voluntarily using an online chat function on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Other various marketing platforms and tools
How will we use your data?
Bavis collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Provider timely service for the products that you’ve purchased
- Email you with marketing promotions that we think you might like.
In some circumstances, Bavis will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Bavis processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Bavis would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, including our dealers and service providers.
If you have opted in to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bavis from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Bavis would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bavis for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bavis correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bavis to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bavis erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bavis restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bavis’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bavis transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-677-0500, or write to us: 201 Grandin Rd. Maineville, OH 45039.
Cookies are set in your web browser to store information about your session, such as user information and site preferences. When you visit our websites we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The Bavis Fabacraft family of sites may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests and to keep track of online activity, and purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies, specifically. If the anonymous user self-identifies, then the anonymous activities previously stored, related to the cookie, are then connected and stored with the newly surrendered personal data.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding where our website traffic is coming from, and when
- Understanding the behaviors of our customers and prospects
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bavis uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bavis uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Bavis sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – Bavis uses these cookies so that we can analyze the web activity and behavior of those who use our website, for reporting and website improvement purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Bavis reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
How to contact us
Write: 201 Grandin Rd. Maineville, OH 45039
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Bavis has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/